Guelph Weekend 2012
Spring Classic 2012
This year's Spring Classic will take place on June 23rd and 24th. We plan two beautiful days of riding between Georgetown and Guelph. The route is approximately 130 km per day.
The ride includes:
• Catered dinner on Saturday and catered breakfast on Sunday at the University of Guelph
• Lunch stops (sandwiches and fruit) each day
• One night accommodation in a four person air-conditioned town home at the University
• A private room for each person and a bathroom shared between every two people
• Support vehicle with water and snacks
• “Après riding” with fellow club members
Cost: $200 per person
Routes determined (and GPS programmed) in advance
We are limited to the first 50 people who express interest.
Nobody will be left behind. That is a promise!